The factory baffled "turbo muffler" was designed to reduce compressor noise and acoustics at the expense of response and airflow. Our replacement eliminates the baffle not only improving flow but also increasing that intoxicating turbo compressor sound under heavy throttle. Great care was taken in the design to provide the maximum possible internal diameter for flow improvement while retaining an OEM like fit and seal. We kept the design one piece despite the higher machining cost to minimize boost leak points. Comes preassembled with a new oring already installed for a simple remove and replace swap. CNC machined from billet aluminum and anodized black for a lifetime of trouble free performance.
Not compatible for Gen 3 Jetta 1.8T/GLI, Passat 1.8T and Beetle 1.8T/2.0T
For any VW sales, support, and technical questions please contact George at firstname.lastname@example.org George is the only BMS representative familiar with the VW platform.
• Golf / GTI / R / Clubsport / ED40 (MK7) EA888 Gen 3 - 1.8 TSI and 2.0 TSI
• S1 EA888 Gen 3 - 2.0 TFSI
• A3 & S3 (MK3) EA888 Gen 3 - 1.8 TFSI and 2.0 TFSI
• A4 / Allroad (B8 & B8.5, B9) EA888 Gen 2 & 3 - 2.0 TFSI
• A5 (B8 & B8.5, B9) EA888 Gen 2 & 3 - 2.0 TFSI
• A6 (C6 & C7) EA888 Gen 2 - 2.0 TFSI
• Q5 EA888 Gen 2 & 3 - 2.0 TFSI
• TT / TTS (MK3) EA888 Gen 3 - and 2.0 TFSI
• Octavia / VRS (MK3) EA888 Gen 3 - 1.8 TSI and 2.0 TSI
• Leon / Cupra / R (MK3) EA888 Gen 3 - 1.8 TSI and 2.0 TSI